http://nottsbushido.co.uk/hotstore/Hotsale-20150822-50391.html Once again we will run Junior and Senior Activities during our ‘off season’. These evening matches are aimed at both keeping everybody moving over summer and also giving new players a chance to try our fantastic sport before committing to a full winterseason.
source site This year we will also hold a junior Small Sided Games team competition on the Thursday night.
http://www.sugaredstyle.com.au/?seltork=What-can-i-sell-to-make-money-fast-girl&df9=b1 JUNIOR SUMMERCOMP
source The Junior SummerComp will start on Wednesday October 11th and then continue on Thursdays for a further 9 weeks until Thursday December 14th, coinciding with the Junior SSG program.
go to site The session times will be approx as follows
- U5-U7 4:30-5:10, two 20 min games each player,
- U8-U9 5:10-5:50, two 20 min games each,
- U10-U11 5:50-6:50, two 30 min games each,
- U12-U15 6:50-8:20, two 30 min games each.
- Field Size and Playing Times increase with age.
- Age Groups and Starting Times may have to be varied due to player numbers.
- If Age Groups fill up, players can be wait listed.
- For more information please contact Hans Damen ph 0418 315 710 email@example.com
Buy Tadalafil Oral Strips SENIOR SUMMERCOMP
|What?||7-a-side soccer competition|
|Where?||Monbulk Rangers Soccer Club, Old Emerald Road, Monbulk|
|When?||Every Friday from 13th October until 15th December|
|What Time?||Between 7 – 9 pm|
|Who for?||Anyone 15 years or older|
|Why?||To have fun, keep fit and raise money for the club|
|How much?||$250 per team or Individuals $40 (10 weeks) or $5 per game|
|How long?||2 x 15 minute halves|
|How many?||2 games per night|
|How to enter?||Register as a team or as an individual by contacting Theo Kerstens via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 0407 537 731|
- The registration forms are on the website, strangely enough under
- .The Junior SummerComp has individual entries and the Senior SummerComp has team entries.
köp Viagra sverige BREAKING NEWS – SSG – BREAKING NEWS – SSG – BREAKING NEWS – SSG – BREAKING NEWS
As part of our activities available to players during the off season, MRSC will now run a 5-a-side soccer competition for juniors (U10s to U15s) on a Thursday evening. This competition will be team-based entry, so it would be great if every winter team could enter 1 or even 2 summer teams.
- Starting: Thursday 12th October, 6:30pm
- Duration: 10 weeks (Term 4)
- Age Groups:
- Group 1 – boys & girls – U10, U11, U12
- Group 2 – boys & girls – U12, U13, U14, U15
- Team Size: Maximum of 8 players
- Team entry: $300 (assuming 8 players this means cost works out at $3.75/player/week). Team entry to be paid at start of competition.