How do I sign up?
Come to a Registration/Information Day at the Monbulk clubrooms in either December or February (please refer to Calendar for exact dates). http://hickscountry.com/media/hicks-and-melissa-williams-3/feed/
- Club registration is now online using the “Register” option on our Home Page.
- go If you want to register after the Registration Days in February please contact the Registration Officer to find out if there is still a spot left in a team of your age group. email@example.com
- After you have registered with the club you will be provided with the weblinks to subsequently register with the FFV and/or VCFA.
My birthday is before the start of the season, which age group will I be in?
The age you have on the 1st of January determines your age group, if you’re 9 years old on the 1st you will be Under10 even if you turn 10 on the 2nd of January.
Which day are matches played?
- VCFA Juniors U8 – U17 play on Saturday morning
- VCFA Senior Men & Women play on Saturday afternoon
- FFV Juniors U12 – U18 play on Sundays
- FFV Senior Women play on Friday night or Sunday afternoon
- FFV Senior Men play on Friday night or Saturday afternoon
Which day is training?
Goalkick (5 & 6 year olds) play on Wednesday afternoon, all teams have training on various days depending on pitch- and coach availability.
How do I get a uniform?
A playing top will be provided to every player and needs to be handed in again at the end of the season. Shorts and socks (in our club colours) can be bought from the uniform shop.
What can I buy in the Uniform shop?
Apart from the compulsory shorts and socks you can also buy a variety of items: Shin pads, Hoodies, Polo tops, Winter Jackets, Spray Jackets, Shell Jackets, Vests, Scarves, Beanies, Bags , Balls and Water bottles.
How can I sponsor Monbulk Rangers SC?
We have a range of Sponsorship Packages, from a simple Brick Sponsor in our new facility to Team Sponsors, Ground Sponsors, all the way to the Naming Rights to our new Monbulk Regional Facility. Please review our Sponsorship Packages here.